The following is to offer a few clarifying notes and definitions to ensure the best experience. Please make sure to review sections below entitled, “Note’ and ‘Summary of Key Items to Note”.
- Introduction – A brief discussion on the topic or course.
- Course – Topic of discussion, such as this lesson. For your reference, each Course is divided into three sections: 1) Introduction, 2) Modules or the course content, and 3) Survey.
- Module(s) – A subtopic within the course, with the number of Modules varying from Course to Course.
- Survey – Questions asked of the participate regarding the course experience.
- Pass Rate – The percentage assigned to indicate accepted competency of this Course is 70% or greater..
Note: There are several very important points to remember. The key is to select the Mark Complete button when finishing each section. At that point, a prompt to go to the next section, or Module, will appear. Pay particular attention to the Modules section. First, if the course window is closed prior to finishing all the Modules for that Course, you will resume in the module you are currently in.
Secondly, those questions with wrong answers may be retaken in order to increase your grade. Again, if any Module is skipped or the course window is closed, you will resume from the module you stopped. If you want to restart the entire course, please go back to the course page and click on “Reset Course from the beginning”.
Summary of Key Items to Note:
- A 70% or greater Pass Rate on each course, not each module, is required to Mark Complete.
- Please click on Retry Only Incorrect Questions button below by correcting answers that are wrong to increase your grade. If by chance you skipped any module quiz and your Pass Rate is still below 70%, it is required that you restart the course.
- If you skipped a module, you will need to restart the entire course.