Handling Difficult Conversations at Work
All leaders have difficult conversations at some point, whether it’s telling an employee they are not getting a raise or a promotion, disciplining poor performance, or even firing someone. Having difficult conversations is never easy, but there are ways to make those conversations both productive and as painless as possible.
In this course you will learn the essential aspects that you need to consider to ensure that the discussion productive.
Welcome to our little corner of the internet and thanks for opting in for our Complementary Free Course Membership Trial.
- Self Awareness Lesson by Raamon Newman
- Becoming an Entreprenuer Course and eBook
- The Mystical Brain : Where Creativity Blooms Into Legacy by Dr. Deborah Brazel
- 6 Creative Jobs by Christopher Caliendo
- Creating a leadership and entrepreneurial mindset by the Chuck Jones Center for Creativity
- Harassment & Conflict Resolution Course
- Handling Difficult Conversations at Work by HOP Performance
- BONUS #1: Raamon’s The Evolution of Leadership Lesson (Value $167)
- BONUS #2: Leadership Protection Affirmation audios (Value $47)
- BONUS #3: Toxic to Cohesive Team Toolkit (Value $97)
- BONUS #4: 7 Positively Disruptive Leadership Behaviors (Value $47)
- BONUS #5: Leadership Protection Quotient (PQ) Assessment (Value $97)